Pages

Saturday 22 May 2010

Barcelona by the beach apartment accommodation

Lukes Beachview Apartment located near to the buzzing city centre of Barcelona and just minutes walking distance to La Rambla is a great location during the warm summer months from June to September.

This Beach and City apartment, suitable for occupancy all year round is an excellent choice for travellers who would like to combine their travel into both a Beach and City Experience, all at an affordable price. 

Our apartment accommodates up to 4 adults sharing with prices starting from €60 per night in low season.

For stays of 7 nights or longer receive a 10% discount off the prices shown on our website www.paputravel.com !

1 comment:

  1. When I first visited Barcelona I booked a place in the gothic quarter near las ramblas as I thought it was the place to be when in barcelona.

    As I was visiting during the summer months I spent much of my time at the beach and in the barceloneta neighbourhood which is actually only a short walk to the gothic quarter.

    From now on I only book my accommodation in the barceloneta neighbourhood and by looking at the location of lukes beachview apartment it is in a perfect place for my likes.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete